Virginie and Andre are one of the most incredible couples I know! They started as clients over a year ago and they have grown into amazing friends. This November, they are welcoming a little one into their family. I can't wait to meet him/her!!! They flew me to Paris at the beginning of the month to shoot them and their tummy. Thank you for spoiling me in Paris! What a city! What a couple! I love you both.

Trackbacks
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Virginie and Andre in Paris . TrackBack URL for this entry: http://lindseybelleblog.com/darkroom/mt/mt-tb.cgi/37

Comments
Rachel Clare says:

She is TEEEENY! How can this woman and I be due in the same month? I'm amazed!
And how lovely to be able to shoot them in Paris. Gorgeous shots!

(10.27.09 @ 01:26 PM)
Em says:

I love these! Awesome shots - they seem so Parisian!! I can't wait to see photos of the baby someday.

(10.27.09 @ 01:27 PM)
Shy says:

Incredible shots!

(10.27.09 @ 09:01 PM)
Chrystelle says:

I love the pics!!!! The mum to be is my bestfriend and I can really feel her spirit in these pictures!!! Can't wait to see mine!!! Well done, Lindsey...You know how to capture the moment -))))

(10.29.09 @ 12:22 PM)
jenny hofler says:

love the pic of her standing in the road by the painting of a mother and child, and the pics of them on the cobblestone streets and both of their hands around her belly! such memorable, beautiful photos and very special for this couple, the setting was so incredible! nice work again linds!

(10.31.09 @ 04:42 PM)
Brenda Kinder says:

WOW! WOW! WOW! Linds - just enjoyed looking at all your pictures again - I never get tired of them - you capture all the happiness of the moment and your photographs are going to be treasured for generations to come. Loved the one with your Lindseybelle poster in the background. I love you. Nana.

(11.27.09 @ 12:08 PM)